Wednesday, August 3, 2011

plug your ears

Yesterday I went for an 1:10 bike ride with some intervals thrown in. Felt good. Except for down there. I really need to get my seat switched out. I think I need to raise the cockpit a bit as well because my neck is really strained. After the ride, I went for a short run with a friend. Overall good workout.

After working out went with my running bud and a tri friend to surfside. Yum. We were soooooo full, so we decided to walk back. Great idea. Except I think I was bitten by a bunch of mosquitos. Not cool.
My running bud is living with me for a few weeks, but I have another roommate as well. My RB and I watched shark week when we got back, and pumped up the sound so we didn't have to hear my roommate and his girlfriend play the bagpipes. Fun stuff. Not.

Today calls for a tempo run and some swimming. I'm gonna throw in some lower body stuff as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment