Wednesday, August 10, 2011

M.I.A.

Sooo I've been MIA! Sorry about that.

Last thursday I went to a friend's beach house on an island off of long island. I stayed till yesterday. It was amazing. Just a lot of fun. There are no cars, and you bike everywhere. Oh and in this particular town no shoes, doors were left unlocked, etc. It was a blast. thursday was margarita madness. I don't have to say that friday was a recovery day. Saturday was the lobster party = DELICIOUS and then some drinking. I'm probably gonna go back up there in a few days (it's my friends birthday on the 20th).

Anyways.

I ended up not working out. Well. I swam in the bay and the ocean. And did a lot of drinking...

That brings me to today. It's my birthday. I did not workout today...I'll resume workouts tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment