Monday, September 5, 2011

You know....

when you're race is right around the corner when you can't stop thinking about it.

I'm going into this week thinking how little I have prepared for the swim and the run, especially in these last few weeks. Not cool. I'm gonna hit the pool everyday this week. And do an hour bike. And run. Yes, too much too late. But still, it's good for me. Plus I'm thinking long term.

Biking is gonna be my strong suit. I love it. I could bike for hours. My goals for this week's race is 30-40 min swim. 1:10ish bike. 1 hour run. I think I can do it. My legs on the run are gonna kill me. I haven't been doing much because my shins have been on fire while I run. Not cool. Not kosher.

I'm going to get my zipp 404s put on tomorrow. No I didn't buy them. I rented them! My LBS (CyclelifeUSA) rents them for a week! WOOT!

I've been doing a lot of biking lately. And drinking. Damn college life.

I'm still figuring out my schedule, and I'm interviewing for an internship tomorrow. So everything is still up in the air.

I know this was an all over the place post, but I promise I'll post again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment